So yeah... I've changed.....

Comments

em said…
oh sarah, i had that hairstyle, exactly the same, by chance was it '89'?

you look lovely now. x
Sarah♥ said…
I think that might have been 1990. I would have been 5th year, so yeah. Fooking awful. I use to scrunch it every morning... What a mess!!!
Sarah♥ said…
My head looks so big and shiny...and my hair is massive...lol.
em said…
i tipped my head upside down, diffuser in hand!!! scruched dried, those were the days. x
Sarah♥ said…
Oh shit... yeah, i forgot about the diffuser...Which was the size of a dinner plate. Couldn't do that now, i'd go dizzy!
vinny said…
lol god i had a diffuser too lol.my hair was that thick and still is really but i hated it when i was younger and used to wet my hair all the time in school as i always thought it looked better wet lol i looked like a mushroom with it dry.
yes you do look different,much prettier now of course but i looked like a lad when i was younger with short back and sides ;0(
bet the people who picked on you are all mingers now and ur soo beautiful ♥
hey my fella bought me a new pc whoooo its a desktop but its ace as i still sit on the sofa as no tower,the tower is built into the screen and its a 21 inch touch screen but also has wireless keyboard and mouse so its brill i'm well chuffed,and its got freeview built in so i watch the telly on it too lol so don't use the tv in the lounge as much anymore,Teegan is growing everyday and looking around more and getting into better routine,hope ur doin ok hun xxxxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...