Just about as pissed off as i could possibly be...

I'm going to rant now.... BIG FAT JUSTIFIED RANT!

So, my father, the man who hasn't been around for *ME* since i was 4, yes, that IS 32 years.... The man who in fact calls my sister every week, SKYPES her children every week (i'm not even including what he does for his other 2 children).... and for his grandson (my son)... NOTHING!

I have just found out that my sisters two boys are going to stay with him tomorrow and coming home Sunday.  Now, i know there is an issue with space in the car, but at what point has he EVER asked my boy to stay up there, KNOWING FULL WELL I AM WITHOUT HUSBAND/CAR AND I AM AGORAPHOBIC!  He could easily meet us half way and take my boy, but oh no.... he is not even taken that into consideration at all....

I just totally lost the plot down the phone to my mum, because i don't give a fucking rats arse if he doesn't want to know me....but DO NOT ignore my son.  What pushed me over the edge was when my mother told me my sister had said this "Well...he tries to be a grandad".... TO WHO!?? HER CHILDREN, NOT MINE!!!!!

I am SO angry....
I have a cold, sore sinuses and i just want to scream!

Comments

coffeecup said…
I'm not surprised you have a cold sore with all this stress.

Beautiful Sarah, the one person who needs to and MUST listen to how you feel is your Dad. Write him a letter and tell him how upset you are that he does not pay his other grandson enough attention. Nothing will change until he knows exactly how much this apparent unfairness affects you both. Otherwise your anger will hurt you and he'll just carry on regardless.

Much love sweetheart. Just sock it to him xxx
Sarah♥ said…
Hi Steph... I did write to him a few years ago about how i felt and he said "I do my best"..... Which is shit.

Just a little fed up to be honest....

x
coffeecup said…
Sorry sweetie, I've just seen your reply. Oh I don't know, his 'best' isn't good enough is it? It must be hurtful when your son's cousins are going to see him. Has Stinky told him how he feels? If he didn't make any effort with you in the past then he's not changed now. Maybe your sister is more assertive with him, ie, won't take no for an answer? Not knowing the guy and the situation, it's hard to figure him out. I'd ask him directly why his other grandchildren are there and your son has missed out. You have nothing to lose - but it does sound as if you are the going to have to be one who must make the move. Silly man doesn't know what his missing does he?

xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...