Holy Moly...

Isn't my blog boring now-a-days??

Nothing in my life to report.. Everything is cool... Oh, i have fucked up my ankle from the 30 day shred.  I haven't "shredded" in a week or so... I can't walk.. I have to start physio on Monday and have an ultrasound appointment too.  Not great.  I am pretty sure i have torn the cartilage in it, why do i think that?  Because the pain is exactly the same as when my knee was bad.  Burning, searing, stabbing agony... So that is that... Bad ankle... Boo. Hiss.

..However, having a bad ankle did not stop me from going shopping.... I purchased 2 duvet sets and some more cushions for my front room....I do love soft furnishings... :)

I've spent the day top-to-bottom cleaning my house... there is NOTHING more rewarding that seeing your house look sparkling clean.. I love it....

So.. this is the life of a NON depressed, agoraphobic single mother... Exciting huh???

Comments

Miss F said…
LOL, im feeling the same at the moment, incredibly boring but very happy even though im sick :-D and yay for new doona covers !!!! Im getting another one today hehe, hope your ankle is okay :-(

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...