Things...

I'm going to be 37 in a matter of months.... That's nearly 40 (gasp)... The things i have been through during my 36 years have been quite colourful.. Not run of the mill normal day to day life, not what i had in my life plan... not what i wanted. Full stop. But the thing is, you deal with all the shit along with the good stuff... I've had my fair share of ups and downs, more downs than ups to be honest (since all my problems started at 12), but i do 100% believe everything happens for a reason and the latest being if i hadn't had this last mental breakdown i would not have gone on medication and i would not be feeling better now.... Which is amazing. Yesterday my boyfriend took the boy and me out on a drive. We went miles away again. He wanted to look at a campsite that had been recommended to him, it was lovely... so i was glad we went and even more pleased because we could stop off at Waitrose on the way home. After a big spend up in there we came home dropped of shopping, went straight out to his mums, stayed there for an hour, then onto my mums, stayed there for an hour and finally back home. We were out from 10.30 until past 5.....that's all day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...