Loving the world right now...

I have found something new in myself... My love of cleaning and keeping my house looking smart.

Yes, i have always kept my house nice and tidy, don't get me wrong, but i've stepped it up a level and i seem to be cleaning constantly. I love it. I love the fact you walk up to my house and my garden is smart. I love you walk in my front door and all the skirting boards are gleaming white and dust free.. I love that my front room is immaculate, i won't talk about the kitchen but i will say it's perfectly fine for what i need to do in it. I love that you walk up my stairs and the bathroom is spotless, i love that both of my bedrooms are kept so clean and tidy (even if i do still have to do the boys room!!!!). I love that i care.... Some people just don't give a crap and don't bother about their houses. I know of people where i've walked in and their places stink of an oder that is just rotten. Walk into my house and it smells clean and of spiced apple. Yes i have 3 animals but you can't detect them - at all.

Today, i have been cleaning, not a top to bottom 'do', just if i see something that needs to be got rid of, i do it. If i walk up the stairs and i need to dust the paint work, i do it... Small jobs won't amount into massive jobs. I've put on 3 loads of washing. Made 18 chocolate cakes and done the 3rd day of my 30 day shred. I've also started making what i think is the best mash potato in the whole world. I do potatoes (obviously), 3 carrots, 2 leeks, 1 red onion, 4 cloves of garlic with 2 vege stock cubes. When it's done i mash in a really strong cheddar... OMG - It is AMAZING!

I am so freaking happy and content. I can't even begin to explain...............................
Stayed at the boyfriends last night... I am SO allergic to his cat. Ugh! As soon as i walk in i am sneezing with streaming eyes and itchy throat... Not pleasant at all.

Anyway... Need to get the washing out of the tumble dryer... It's all go, go, go... :)

Comments

Flipper said…
lovely to hear :) :) xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...