On the journey...

...back to crazy town!

Despite having the EMG test done that came back normal (only took 20 minutes or so, so i am thinking NOT long enough to get good readings), i am still have real issues with speaking and swallowing, so i believe i have Bulbar ALS which starts with the tongue..

Oh good grief....
I am STILL twitching over my entire body, i have denting in my hand which i think is atrophy.... i can't go through this all over again!

I've just read that jaw/teeth chattering (check, no i am not cold it just happens),  abnormal startle reflex (check.  If i am startled i get the feeling of an electric shock through my body), feeling food go down really slowly (check),  inability to swallow at times (check, it's like i go to swallow and i just can't), brisk reflexes in the deep tendons (check) are all signs..........great!!!!

Comments

Miss F said…
:-( Oh no, I am sorry about all this :-( I get all the same stuff (especially the swallowing almost every day) but not so much with the talking. You keep going missy, you are doing so well. Has your doc said anything about the talking thing ? xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...