The "Shredding" continues...

I've been doing the Jillian Michaels 30 days shred work out video for 7 days now and i can't see any difference yet apart from in my arms slightly, and i was being really cocky because i found "Level 1" on YouTube and i didn't have to buy it, however... can i find "Level 2" anywhere.... Can i heck!?? So the BF is purchasing it for me.... Bless him! Guess he wants me to be all toned too :)

So what else? I've just finished cleaning. Proper full on clean... My house is lovely (again), but i've been REALLY tired today... REALLY tired. I got up at 7.30, did my exercising from 8 - 8.45 and then i went back to bed and slept...and now i've just finished cleaning i am knackered again :(

 I got a little package today from AMAZON :) I love getting little packages from them... This is what i bought...







Shirley Valentine along with Working Girl are two of my favourite 80's films. Since i already have the latter, i needed to buy Shirley Valentine... :) The books look interesting and as soon as i finish reading..................




...I'll start on them!

So now, for me... it's time for a bath and a little bit of relaxing reading time.  The boy is out so i have the house to myself.... and it's bliss....

Happy days :)

Comments

Jill Green said…
Glad you are feeling good again Sarah!
Miss F said…
Oooh, let me know what agorafabulous is like x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...