It DID get worse..

...now there's a shocker!

I have spent the entire evening in hospital. We had to call an ambulance, these feelings in my heart were insane.

I was sat in the back on the ambulance and they did all my obs. I was tachycardic, my BP was really high (usually its stupid low) and my ECG was showing Atrial fibrillation, meaning the top two chambers of my heart are beating faster than the bottom two. I was put on oxygen as well because my breathing was a little bit crappy. The medic man stuck a candular in my hand and hit a valve apparently, my hand swelled up in seconds, it was so painful.


Got to the hospital and did all the necessary things and then we had to wait...and wait...and wait. Where they'd stuck that needle in the back of my hand and hit the valve, it started going dead. I couldn't feel 4 of my fingers! I called to get someone to take the bugger out. I'm left with a lovely bit blue bruise this morning.

My step-father was called to pick us up because we thought we'd definitely be done by 10.45...oh no. Instead, while he was in there, he wound me up that much, i had a bloody panic attack. The nurse was taking all my observations at the time and i was again put on oxygen, that was then left on my face for the rest of the time i was there.

At midnight i was transferred to another ward, there i laid and i was left. For hours. Finally at 3.40 i was seen by a doctor. I was told by him that i need "further investigation". I was worried because i thought that it was because of my laxatives that this was happening, but my potassium and sodium levels were fine. The doctor said he can't see why it was happening, but i could go home. Great.

This morning i have got up and they are there again! My heart is beating funny, but what can i do?

Yesterday in terms of agoraphobia was pretty good and this is why..

1) I went in the ambulance with two strangers. I have not being in any vehicle with strangers for years.

2) We were left in the hospital with no way home (because mum came in the ambulance with me).

3) After the all night wait, i then had to get home in the car with my step-father. Something else i hadn't done for ages.

When i got home, my husband didn't even cuddle or kiss me.

*UPDATE*

My husband has now left to buy his new £2100 scooter. Perhaps you can call me selfish, but my cooker has been broken for months. The top oven/grill is a fucking hazard. Last time i tried to light that flames came right out of the oven and burnt the hair off my arms. The front left plate doesn't work and the main oven only cooks to one temperature....HOT! But that doesn't matter 'cause he needs a bike, we CAN afford that, but not my £400 cooker. Funny isn't it. Also, as i have mentioned before, he broke my laptop, but he expects my mother to buy that for me. I not a happy bunny, but i am trying to keep calm for my hearts sake.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry to read that you are unwell.
I Wish you all the best and hope you get that heart thingy sorted out soon.. Sorry that you did not get the bestest reception when you got home either!!!
At least it was a major accomplishment going in the ambulence all the way to brromfield.
get well soon all the best.
JM
coffeecup said…
I'm so sorry to hear about the truly awful time that you're having! Sending my love and my best wishes that this heart problem will get sorted very soon.

Can I also say a huge well done for getting (in an ambulance!)to the hospital and coping with all that worry! You are so much stronger than you know. Be positive!

Give your husband sandwiches for tea as the cooker is broken. Tell him to go fry and egg on his hot petrol tank if he's hungry, that's from me.

Life huh? Chin up girl, my thoughts are with you. X
Robert said…
I hope that by now you are feeling better. You're having quite a run of bad times, and I hope that the good times start happening really soon!

Wish there was something I could do to help...
SolitaryDancer said…
Bless your heart!

I can't do too much from this side of the pond but I can send you cyber hugs and wishes for a speedy resolution to your heart problems.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Deb at Caged Shadow

http://cagedshadow.wordpress.com

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...