Oh what a night...

I was up from 3am - 6am with my little man last night. He had a raging temperature and he couldn't stop coughing.

When he woke up at 9 i knew it was time to get him to the doctors. He was just floppy and he's constantly in the bathroom coughing and gagging. The doctor, OUR wonderful doctor was very good with him. He checked him from top to bottom, he made Stinky laugh when he asked him how many ciggies he'd been smoking!

He's got a crappy chest infection and is on antibiotics now, so PLEASE GOD within a couple of days he'll be feeling better and he can get a good night sleep. He just walked into my room and his eyes are "ill" looking all heavy and dark, he's not his normal happy self.

I'm obviously not at work today. My son takes priority every time over work i am afraid. I am sure they'll be pissed off with me but i did warn them yesterday that he was poorly so there was a chance i might not be able to work.

Anyway...

Comments

SolitaryDancer said…
You are right to put your son first! Good for you! I just know the antibiotics are going to start working and Stinky will begin to show signs of his old self.

You two take care of each other!

Deb at Caged Shadow
http://cagedshadow.wordpress.com

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...