Fucking nuts...

This is me and Stinkys daddy, my ex ex husband!


I've had possibly one of the most INSANE days of my whole life...but on the upside...i am no longer upset about being dumped!


Let me start my story...Hang on to your seats - this just proves how mental i am!



I was speaking with the lovely Emzy today and she is a BAD influence on me (YOU KNOW YOU ARE) and she said something like "Oh...if that was me i would be straight round his house...". Thing is, i am agoraphobic and i only go out with my mother, and there was NO WAY she'd be taking me anywhere, plus she was at work, so what do i do...i call my ex EX husband who love/hates me. "PLEEEAAAAAAAAASE take me to xxxxx house", "No way...oh...okay then". Baring in mind again, i only go out with mum, i jumped in his car and he dropped me off at the traffic lights, i walked round to xxxx house while he parked up in the supermarket car park about 3 minutes away. I get round his house and knock at the door, no answer....so i tried the back gate, that was locked, so i jump over it....not the first time! I look in his back door and the place is empty.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...