Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

So, yes, we ALL know i am nuts.

This afternoon my boyfriend got his outfit...and OMG...he looked bloody amazing. Black slim fit trousers and a white with grey pinstripe shirt. Absolutely gorgeous. I am going to be SOOOO proud to be his girlfriend.


That made me hate my dress even more...so i bought TWO more. Yes people, send me to the loony bin right now!!!


In the pictures you see all 4 possible dresses i could wear and the two on their own are the newest ones i got today. I REALLY like the grey one, because i think with his outfit it would look really nice together.




WHICH DRESS!????

UPDATE....

The first black one and the grey dress went down VERY well with my boyfriend! I will defo keep the right hand side black one because worn with thick black tights and ankle boots will look lovely....And either way i will keep the grey one, just because its gorgeous. For a girl who had NO dresses, i now have 4! Things are looking up in the Mr/Miss Sarah household :)

Comments

lotte said…
The grey one is really nice and would like you say go really well with the BF's outfit :)

The third one from the left, the black Iimagine would look quite long on you?? I do like the grey one though with the detail round the neck its gorgeous....cant really see the other new black one that well on the pictures....

xxx

ps Im still jealous x
Nikki said…
The first one without a doubt. I love it, v cute! xx
coffeecup said…
The grey one! Cos it's gorgeous! I love that ruffle front thing going on. Very chic. Extremely fashionable. Bet it's flattering?

And don't choose it because it matches his outfit! Crikey! Lol, never in my life have I wanted to dress to compliment my man. He must be some snappy dresser ;-)

Whatever you decide, you will be stunning and beautiful. I'm just enjoying that you have something fun to look forward to. Fabulous!!
XXX
Drew said…
Who the hell knows?! LOL

How do you women look at a dress on a hanger and have any clue what it will look like on you? Its a mystery to me.

I love seeing you so positive and happy Sarah. Regardless of which dress you choose, I hope you guys have a GREAT time! ;-)
Amy said…
Hmm I liked the one you bought first. But now I also really like the gray one. And I definitely like the first black on in the line up (the one on the far left of the photo). I think it's definitely my favourite. But then I tend to like black a whole lot.

We need to see them on :P
Emma said…
See everyone likes the 1st dress you bought so i still stand by the fact thats the one, you looked fab in it also!!

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...