Fuckwit strikes again!

Up, down, up down...if its not one man that is fucking with my head, its another.

Today i called county court to see where my divorce stands and it turns out the Arsewipe hasn't sent back the forms. He had 12 days to do so...we're now on day 15. He's playing games!

Unfortunately, that leaves me with two options. No. 1 - to PAY for the bailiff to serve the papers directly to him, in his hand...or No. 2 - I don't remember what that one was, but that is going to cost money too! I REFUSE to pay ANY MORE MONEY! As far as i am concerned now, he can jog on, i did my bit....

Comments

Amy said…
Ugh! How is that you're expected to pay money when it's him that's mucking around?!?!?!

Are you getting any legal advice? Is legal aid available over there?

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...