Busy time ahead..

..from now until Christmas i have a lot on. From medical appointments to parties and then 7 birthdays thrown into the mix. It's going to be an expensive time...oh yeah..not forgetting i need to buy Christmas presents too!!!

OUR (being me and my boyfriends) first 'Official' engagement is happening on the 10th October. I've been invited to a Wedding/Reception...and i am more than excited that we're going together. Today i am hunting for the perfect LBD (little black dress) and i was thinking of teaming it with colourful heels and clutch, just so it doesn't look like i am going to a funeral!!! I've got exactly ONE day for find said dress....and that being today. I am way too busy...so i have onc chance and that scares me slightly!

I have to exercise now :(

Comments

lotte said…
I love LBD's with either Pink or Orange....depening on the type of dress a neck scarf sometimes looks good to :).....I like the thought of shopping but putting into action is just to hard....

First 'Official' engagement as a 'couple'.....that makes me Soooo Happy for you :)
xx
Sarah♥ said…
For me its got to be quite high neck because of my scars...

I've seen some really lovely red shoes...with red nails...long silver necklace?

However...bright pink would be a very good option :)

x
Amy said…
Are you going for strappy shoes? I love silver strappy heels with a LBD!!

But red are lovely too (ugh, I'm such a shoe addict! I own more shoes than clothes!)

Good luck finding your dress! Be sure to show us all when you find it :)
Robert said…
Going out as a couple - that's such a good feeling. Not something that I get to do often due to Marie's condition... I'm really glad that life is treating you kindly for a change!
How exciting Sarah, hope you both have the best time. Linda
Sarah♥ said…
Hi Robert..Hope you're okay.

I am MORE than looking forward to going out as his "girlfriend"...

LOL..i sound like a love-sick teenager...!!!

Everything is okay right now :)
Sarah♥ said…
Hi Linda..

So excited. Cannot wait :)
Just to be able to get there will be HUGE for me...

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...