My dresses on!

Comments

Emma said…
The 3rd one for sure!! I love that dress on you! HOT HOT HOT!
Drew said…
Next time I see you call yourself ugly or unattractive, I'm coming over there to give you stern talking to. If I can't get there myself, I'm gonna ask Emma to do it for me! ;-)

Looking great! From the male point of view, your guy is going to be thrilled with whatever you wind up wearing.
Sarah♥ said…
EMMA ♥

Thank you Drew...
I am very scared of Emma...she's tough!
Flipper said…
Definately number 3! :) it looks lovely on you! i am very jealous of the clutch and shoes too ;)

so pleased that things are going well for you :)

Phillipa
x

p.s your dog is adorable!
j said…
Hi Sarah, i just started follwing your site. I just started blogging. I hope you don't mind. If you do, please visit my blog. I love the 3rd dress on you. I think you have a great shape and it shows off your figure. love the clutch!
em said…
oh i love dresses. i think all of them love lovely. i think you should match your guy would be a nice touch. love the shoes too. x
Emma said…
Im not tough, im a chicken shit! Honest. lol. xx
Amy said…
I originally liked number 2 but now definitely 1 or 3!!! (I can't choose, I like them both...and your bum does NOT look big in that dress!!!)

ROFL, I love the way your dog is sitting on the bed watching you!!!
Sarah you look terrific in all 3 but I am tending to lean towards No. 3.

Which ever one you decide you are going to look fantastic.

What a lovely dog you have. Just so adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...