Today...oh today!

There were so many signs today for me to ignore. Firstly my star sign which said - The hard choices you're making today are going to push your life in a new direction, then i found a white feather (and i know this one is a strange one), but there were two pigeons on my fence...and that is ALWAYS a sign. I NEVER have pigeons on my fence.

The plan was for me to go to my boyfriends house, without my mother following.

11.30am came and i was getting nervous, but i knew this was something that i HAD to do if i wanted anything to change. For me to be able to drive in the car with him would open up my world so much.

Long story short...i got there. I was there while he showered and ate lunch. From there i went to Argos to pick something up and then down to my best friends house, she is moving soon and this would be the last time i would go there. We sat, drank tea, looked through old pictures...and most of all, my boyfriend got to meet my best friend... They got on really well...she really liked him and said he was lovely and that meant the world to me!

We were there for quite a while...all in all, out for 3 hours. This is such a massive step...i am over the fucking moon.

NO MORE STRESSING...NO MORE STRESSES....MY LIFE IS HAPPY....I AM HAPPY.....everything is slotting into place. This is what life is meant to be like. As my boyfriend told me just yesterday..."Surround yourself with the people who you care about and respect"...isn't that the truth.

My stupid (soon to be ex husband) called today...we're sorting the divorce out. My kings of Leon CD came AND i won £7.00 on a scratchy and i never do them!!!!

THUMBS UP SARAH :)

Comments

Rachael said…
Good to see your feeling better Sarah, i hope it continues, im sure it will.
:)
x
Anonymous said…
Congrats! Sounds like a good day!
em said…
things are happening. keep looking for the sign, i do too. good luck.xx

nice pic too.
Sarah♥ said…
Hi Rachael.

Thanks for your comment. I hope it continues too :)

Good luck with the job seach hun.

x
Sarah♥ said…
Phil..
Thanks :)

x
Sarah♥ said…
Hi Alice..
Hope you're feeling okay :)
I believe the only way is up...

x
Amy said…
Yay! That's awesome Sarah!!
Sarah♥ said…
Ms Vegetation..Hope you're okay :)
I still can't believe i did it...
Makes me very happy!!!

x
Amy said…
Good!! It should make you happy! We need to be proud of our achievements :)
You certainly make a lovely couple. Stay well and most importantly, stay happy. Linda

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...