Monday..

What have i done today?

I went to my boyfriends house and.....got stuck there! I was there for 3 hours..but started to get proper anxious when i thought about coming home. Strange, since i would have been going towards my house. So...i got drunk...and more anxious, resulting in my mother having to pick me up! Oh well...i don't care, because i was still out of my house for a very long time....PLUS...with the added enjoyment of speak to Miss Emma while i was there :) LOVE YOU EMMA ♥

I just took this rather amazing picture of our "pet" spider Goliath. He's been residing in my honeysuckle for about 6 weeks now. We feed him the odd daddy long legs..just in case he's not getting enough food.

Here is our pet, with lunch :)



..a pretty good picture if i do say so myself.

Hope you all have a lovely evening, i am sure i'll be sleeping well tonight :)

Comments

em said…
errrr, spiders. find it difficult to even look at that picture. hope your feeling well. x
Amy said…
AHHHHHHHHHHH! You need a warming on this post :P

Sorry you got stuck, but hey, at least you stayed for 3 whole hours!!! That's good!

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...