Feeling yuck.

I have no idea what is wrong with me. I've had a stonkingly bad headache for 3 days now. Yesterday at my sisters i was dry heaving....this morning the same. NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!...lol. I am exhausted...it's 11am and i can barely keep my eyes open. I'm so tired. I've got no energy. The pain i get in my gallbladder has been awful. I have had it everyday for the last week. RIGHT THIS MINUTE i feel like i could throw up.

Popped into town today to do some banking and while i was queuing i heard my mum say to Stink the words "Your mother" and "Thin" come out of her mouth. I asked her what she said and in front of around 10 customers she said "You are looking pathetically thin!!" Nice. I wouldn't say that, i would say i am looking the same as i have done for the last 6 weeks. I am eating. I am eating proper food WITH cakes and biscuits...so to be honest i am worried.

Oh well..

Comments

lotte said…
Beautiful Lady :)

I think you should see your GP.....even if its just to put your mind at ease....as for your mum, thats just typical....people are always quick to say you look thinner, or you have lost weight, BUT do they ever say to someone that has put on a lot of weight...'hey you've gained some weight'....nope....

To be honest she is probably just worried, and did not think before speaking!! I imagine you were embarrassed (i would have been)

By the way good on you for sending of them divorce papers....I will have a drink for you in celebration when your divorce is final......it might be diet coke, as im trying to lay of the alcohol.....then again it will be a celebration, so i may have champagne (which i love....its just a bit pricey!!!)

:)

xxx
em said…
hope your feeling a bit better sarah. you can get heaving from not eating enough protein. the building blocks for your body. try to take things easy, and not to worry (i know a silly thing to say). keep well.x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...