Someone...anyone...

...i need some serious words of positivity and encouragement to help me get off my arse and stop being so fucking retarded and scared of what...thoughts? Feelings?....Making a complete idiot of myself in front of my "friend"...puking on him? Dying? Fainting? Screaming/shouting? All these things i fear would happen....lovely.

I had an idea today about driving down to my sisters with him, she lives under a mile away, but just the thought sent my heart racing - what is that all about? Panic with association....? Great! I should be use to it by now, but i don't want to be scared of going out with him.

For 7 years i wished for Arsewipe to be able to drive, thinking that would have made all the difference, now i have someone who does drive and i still can't go places. Afraid to do anything and go anywhere.

Pathetic.

Comments

Emma said…
You should try it, if only you get half way there and ask him to turn back at least you have tried.
HOWEVER if you do feel panicy, dont just say take me home, try and sit for 10-15mins and do some breathing- maybe step out the car for some proper air, then decide how you feel.

Also make sure you have a good distraction- Put some good music on, or download some comedy which you can listen to and laugh about, or while you are driving there phone someone as this can also distract you.
If its really hard, go on the backseat and just lay down so you cant see where you are going, then on the way back sit in the front.
Or sit in the front with the window down so you can get some air.
Maybe build up going to your sisters with a few shorter journeys but each time heading more towards your sisters house.

Do you see the many options that you do actually have....
I have faith in you and know you can do it! Please please try and think positive, even take a small bottle of lavender with you as this can be a comfort.
xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...