REASONS FOR RECOVERY

...There are MANY reasons for recovery. Number one being undoubtably my son the rest mainly focusing around my family and basically having a quality of life that i've been missing out on for the last ELEVEN years.

My man friend stayed last night and he's still going on about me staying round his this weekend. I am frightened. I've not had a panic attack in front of him so i don't know how he'll react to me going nutso... He left my house at 7.55 and at 8.35 i get this text message...

"Baby, try to look forward to what we can do together and not what 'might' happen. I will be there for you and do whatever you need me to do, because i love you very much."

How lovely is that? That makes me want to me fight this so much. He is willing to be here and stand by me while i get better. This is ALL i have ever wanted...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Sarah,

What a lovely understanding text to send. That must have made your morning and its amazing how much these little efforts can give the confindence a right old boost.

It sounds like this man is very good for you at present. Good luck on that score as you fully deserve some good times.

All the best

Nechtan

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...