Not a happy bunny..

There are a lot of things (behind the scenes) that i am not happy about right now. My (man)friend and i joke around a lot and he KNOWS i am joking, so when he says something that he knows will hit the right buttons and i retaliate in a feisty way, its NOT taken to heart, but my mother thinks that he is going to up and leave me because i am horrible, when in fact, i have NEVER been horrible to him and i wouldn't dream of it. I am brash and i am common...that's me. I do gob off alot, again, thats me and like i said before, these are all things he is fully aware of.

I get A LOT of this from my mum..."He's not going to stick around for long..." WHY? BECAUSE I AM SO FUCKING AWFUL???? I am sick to death of hearing that. "No man will put up with you, if you behave like that...." I SWEAR...again, he knows this. Today she was telling me that i am horrible and that i talk to her like she's rubbish, but, in my defense, if i am being shouted at walking through a department store because i used the word 'bloody' i am going to get a little pissed off. I am NOT 12, i am 34 years old. I didn't scream the word bloody loud...just quietly in conversation, but EVERY FUCKER knew, cause they heard me being told off. When i said, if swearing is my only vice, then so what...she said to me "IS IT?, IS IT REALLY?" i was not getting what she meant. I don't drink/smoke/take drugs/steal/gamble what could she be going on about. Then she said "Well, you're still married and you have another man in your bed and that is just disgusting!!!"... OH MY FUCKING HELL...my mother is basically calling me a whore because my cock head husband left me and i am not meant to sleep with anyone else until what? The divorce is through? It's not a one-night-stand, i am not sleeping around with just anyone. I am an adult, he is an adult and if i want to sleep with him, why the fuck should i be made to feel that i am doing something so wrong. Sex is not a vice, its natural.

I am so unhappy today.
Everything is stacking against this relationship, so what the hell is the point?

Comments

lotte said…
Hey 'Ms' or is it 'Miss' Pretty Lady, Im not in a great place myself at the minute, so Im not sure what help my response will be BUT i think you should just take each day of this new relationship as it comes, yes you say everything is stacking up against the relationship, but just try and enjoy each day as it comes (i know....much easier said than done).......(i know that we women also like to rty and protect our hearts from getting hurt which does not help).....as for your mum, take what she said with a pinch of salt, i dont know really what your relationship is like with your mum, but i imagine that what she said was not meant nastily (well i hope not)

I hope you are feeling a bit better :)
xx
coffeecup said…
Good grief! There's so much to comment on lately, so please tell me to push off if I'm mouthing off too much okay?!

Your Mum's attitude seems a little old fashioned. Women swear, they don't rely on men and they enjoy sex and don't lie there and ask him to put their nightie down when he's finished. Those days are over thank goodness! Take it with a pinch of salt as lotte says. I'm sure too it wasn't meant to embarrass or meant nastily either, it just that a mother will always be a mother and often we are left feeling like we're ten again. Please don't ever feel that being yourself is a threat to your relationship, it's when you start being something your not when problems begin.
Sarah♥ said…
My mother is super religious...BUT...she was still married to my father when she went off and moved in with my step father. So to tell me what i am doing wrong is the pot calling the kettle black! She said she CAN tell me because she knows she did wrong.

I am really upset with her thinking like this about me. I am doing nothing wrong in the eyes of the LAW and surely that is what matters? So i am going to burn in hell for all eternity....i will have to deal with it, because i feel the most content than i have done in years and if she is just picking at one teeny tiny part of my relationship then that is her problem. I think she is too worried about what others will think of her daughter doing sexy time with a man...

Gorgeous Lotte - I am Miss Sarah.. i appreciate all comments whether you feel it is worth it or not - i do :)

Steph - Thank you beautiful lady :)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...