Comments

em said…
hi sarah

are you a bendy person? i only ask this because when you mentioned that your knee locks, ( mine does) i couldnt help but think of what they are trying to diagnose me with at the moment, hypermobility syndrome. i dont know for sure whether i have this, but it would explain alot. with it comes a high incident of anxiety, and they dont know why.

and if i remember rightly, woolly head at the moment, didnt you say this all started when you were having your son? also there is a high rate of pots occurring through pregnancy. ignore this if im rambling, just thought you sounded rather familiar. google it.

your hairs looking great by the way.xxx
Sarah♥ said…
Hi Alice - hope you're okay :)

Not at all bendy - flipping heck, i wish! My knee is knackered from a (believe it or not) football injury, i have a torn meniscus cartilage, which is gradually getting worse and it locks up ALL the time now, very painful too.

Excuse me for being a thicket, what is Pots?

I was talking to my friend yesterday my *issues* and she thinks that they have been there for ages, but only came out when i was pregnant, the fainting was the final nail in the coffin so to speak.

My hair is getting long now...i am very happy, i've broken through that horrid inbetween stage, but i still have about another 2 - 3 inches yet to grow...

Sarah x
em said…
hi sarah

pots is postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. ive been diagnosed with it. when you stand your heart rate shoots up, and when you sit down it should level out. have a google. im sure that ive suffered with it my whole life, just this past few years its dominated my life and i didnt even realise what it was.

xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...