Found out some news today..

I recieved a message in my Facebook inbox stating that my husband was cheating on me for a long time before we split up. I also found out that he is taking her to Australia to the wedding that he divorced me over, which makes sense, because you wouldn't make long term plans with a girlfriend of a few months, especially like the plans of a 8 week holiday!!!

So am i bothered? Um...bothered that he cheated on me? Not now, no. I would have been had i found out before he wanted the divorce, obviously!

I don't know how i feel really - glad he's happy... :)

Comments

coffeecup said…
I'm so glad for you hunny that you've taken your news so well. Your attitude is mature and philosophical and your reaction proves you have moved on. Good for you and bugger him. My ex took his girlfriend of (allegedly) a few months to live abroad with him so I don't know sweetie, who can know the weird and not so wonderful workings of a man's secret mind?

I wish I was a tenth as giving and generous as you lovely lady. No bitterness or resentment means you will be happier too. That's all matters.

xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...