MY NEW FILM...

I look vile... :(

RUBYS ROOM

Comments

Robert said…
Oh no you don't! :)

And, btw, you speak very well - I don't mean your accent - I mean you come over really well.
Sarah♥ said…
Oh yes i do!!

I worried about that too, whether or not i explained things well enough.
em said…
thats brilliant sarah. your far to hard on yourself. your looked great. your hair is getting long, it looks shiny and healthy.

i think you put your story across well. ruby wax seems so nice to putting you at ease. well done.xxx
Drew said…
Oh snot. I can't view that video from the US. I'll have to find myself an open UK proxy somewhere. I'm sure you did quite well Sarah. You're a good speaker in all of your videos, so I'm sure this is no different. As for "vile looking", take the word of two dudes (me and Robert) - YOU'RE NOT! ;-)
Amy said…
I can't view it, boo, but there's no doubt in my mind that you definitely don't look vile!!!
coffeecup said…
You go take a walk on the park with Ruby Wax and make it look as if it's the most natural thing in the world. You smile all the time. You seem very relaxed and happy. You're so pretty and so slim. You didn't freak once and even though you felt anxious you didn't show it. You come across as articulate, well spoken and intelligent...

and you say you look vile!?

Sweetie you SHOULD be congratulating yourself!! WELL DONE!!!!! XXXXXXXX

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...