Dinner party gal

Last night, i had my FIRST dinner party, only with one other couple, but round my house, where we were all eating...yay!!!!

My soon to be ex wanker husband never let me meet any of his friends, the ONLY time i did was at our wedding...and then from then on, nothing. Whereas my boyfriend, he wants me to meet everyone and now!

Had a really good time, no anxiety (i have come A LONG way since i couldn't have ANYONE in my house). The only time my mind thought i could have it was during the meal...cause you can't ask anyone to leave while they are eating. But i was fine. Laughed a lot. My boyfriend was really proud of me...which makes me very very happy....AND BTW - We had our SIX month anniversary on Sunday :)

Comments

Robert said…
I love it when you post good news! You're going to have a great Xmas!
Ruby said…
That's awesome Sarah, sounds like you are really heading in the right direction - well done! Its great to hear you have a supportive person by your side now.
em said…
hi sarah

thats a huge step. do you think its because your partner is so supportive? it makes such a difference if someone is there wanting to help.

just read you step father post. what a man. try not to bite, try to override his comments.

keep well.
xxx
Drew said…
You are, without a doubt, one of the funniest women I know (well, sorta know). The "wanker/husband" thing made me laugh so loud everyone in my house actually stopped to ask what the hell I'm sniffing!

Great job on the party! Who cooked?! ;-)
Sarah♥ said…
Robert - Hope you are okay :)

Lets hope this Christmas is better than the last 7 :)

x
Sarah♥ said…
Ruby...

Thank you! He is so much more supportive than "THE EX"...makes things a lot easier...Hope you are well and getting ready for Christmas nicely.

x
Sarah♥ said…
Hi Alice, hope you are okay :)

My boyfirend is lovely...but in the back of your mind ise "How long will HE put up with me". Right now he is amazing....only time will tell :)

The whole step father thing has kind of put a black cloud over Christmas...Who wouold want to spend an entire day with a man who tells you to fuck off? Hmmm

x
Sarah♥ said…
Thank yuo for your comment Drew. I AM the funniest person i know! You're not wrong there :) ...just kidding....actually....no i'm not!

Who cooked? Um...the lovely little Chinese takeaway down the road? Is that cheating...does that sitll mean i had a dinner party although i didn't cook? I DID cook for my boyfriend last night, Salmon en Croute!

x
Drew said…
Cheating? Hell no! You ate dinner, you had a party .... DINNER PARTY! ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...