Weekend round-up

FRIDAY - My boyfriend came over...we had our usual lovely evening together :)

SATURDAY - EARLY, EARLY, EARLY. I got up to go "Christmas" shopping, what a big fat fail that was. I managed to buy myself a pair of leggings, biker boots, 2 t-shirts from All Saints (stupidly expensive t-shirts i may add), a t-shirt from French Connection, some little diamante earrings and some socks! I am trying to be a bit "Rock Chick" at the moment...my mother said manly....lol. I DID by Stinky 4 more presents though. My aim was to get my bf something else, but couldn't decide. On the way home we stopped off at the new Next Home ware store...BIG mistake!!! I ended up buying a new rug and 4 more cushions, this is after i just spent £xxx on cushions only a matter of weeks ago. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

Sunday - work day. I stayed at my boyfriends last night. He's unwell, well...he's got gout in his knee and can't move it. (MONDAY) I left there this morning at 8am and by 9am he had called me asking to go back because he couldn't move out of the bedroom! I spent 6 hours there today helping him (WITH NO WAY HOME, his car is outside mine because he can't drive it), i did really bloody well....no panic/anxiety, nothing.

That's about it... :)

BTW:- Forgot to mention, NO panic Christmas shopping, despite it being rammed everywhere we went....AND mother made to go to the top floor (right at the back) of a big department store so she could use the loo...ugh...ALWAYS that toilet....!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...