I stole this from..

..Forever Anxious...but i am sure he won't mind, 'cause i can't sleep :(

Where is your phone? Bedside table. Home and mobile
Your hair? A mess.
Your Mother? Fab.
Your Father? Who?
Your favourite food? Salad
Your dream last night? Horrible.
Your favourite drink? Tea
Your dream/goal? Be normal?
What room are you in? Bedroom
Your hobby? Don't really have one.
Your fear? Loads. Going out, staying in. Dying. Losing the people who i love. Hurting people.
Where do you want to be in six years? Anywhere but here.
Where were you last night? At home with my gorgeous boyfriend.
Something that you’re not? Brave.
Muffins? Love 'em.
Wishlist item? I have everything i want in a material sense.
Where did you grow up? ESSEX
Last thing you did? The Sun.
What are you wearing? My Gap PJ's
Your TV? Off.
Your pets? 3 cats and a dog.
Friends? Around
Your life? Happy.
Your mood? Okay thanks.
Missing someone? My boyfriend
Vehicle? Don't have one.
Something you’re not wearing? My diamond
Your favourite store? HMV
Your Favourite colour? Blue
When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
The last time you cried? About an hour ago.
Your best friend? Emma. However, my boyfriend is pretty much my best friend too.
One place that I go to over and over? Toilet.
Facebook? Yep.
Favourite place to eat? At home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...