Dinner party tonight.

We've got a dinner guest tonight. It's one of my fellas best friends'. He's going to be cooking (because he's an amazing cook), roast lamb, baby roast potatoes and veg...and for me, salmon and salad, i don't like lamb.

But i have a problem.

Since Monday last week, 30 minutes after EVERY meal i get severe stomach ache, to the point of being unable to move because it hurts so much. It's beginning to bother me now. I've never had this before in my life, so it's very strange. I am worried that i will get it tonight when this friend is over - i'm not good with being unwell with people around...i don't quite know what i'll do.

Anyway. I've been very busy spring cleaning my house to make a good impression. It's flipping spotless. Bathroom spangley, looks like new, in fact the whole house looks new.

I'll let you know how it goes.

And...one last thing. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY FOR ALL THOSE MUMMY'S OUT THERE :)

Stinky made me a gorgeous little wooden box with a big heart on the front, and inside the box was a red and gold beaded bracelet - how fabulous is he??? Love him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...