I AM SARAH THE GREAT!!


Clearly i am sporting the newest fashion craze. Protective eyewear. I'm sure there is a celebrity somewhere who would wear them.

Today...SUNDAY, 28TH MARCH 2010, i got in my boyfriends car and he drove me to my mothers to go to church and then we stayed and had dinner! We were there a good 4 hours. We came back to my bf's and walked round town. I am SO happy with myself.

I've been here at my boyfriends since yesterday afternoon. I am really happy despite having a big old headache!

> Later on

Had the nicest shower, we're going to sit down and watch bullshit TV for the rest of the night....happy days :)

Comments

em said…
onwards and upwards, is the only way to go from here. well done you. love the picture! thats how trends start. xx
Drew said…
Those glasses are absolutely going to start popping up at big events world wide now! Great picture. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...