Ha..!

Olly Muirs! You remember him, right? The guy off the X-Factor, he sang with Robbie Williams. Well, to my joy (i'm being sarcastic), he's opening a store in the town on Saturday. My mother LOVES the Muirs, in order to remain being a good supportive daughter and being there for my mother to fulfill a dream of seeing him, i am going to be getting up and into town by 8am. Love it.

Cannot wait... :)

I've had a lovely 4 days with my fella. We've got 3 days off now. He's busy working after work and then he's out on Friday. I think we have our situation working now. I love the time we spend together, but also, the time we spend apart is important too. He's a good man.

I'm trying to watch my food intake right now. For me all i have to do is stop eating biscuits and the weight falls off. Ha! I've bought so many pairs of skinny jeans that are size 6 - a single lb extra and it shows. Not great. I just need to be carful, especially today when i am going to be surrounded by chips and yummy stuff :(

Right, i'd better get ready to go out....i'm slacking today...lol.

Comments

em said…
have a nice time on saturday. xxxx
Sarah♥ said…
Bless you! I can't wait to be trampled by a 5000 teenage girls - and my mother :)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...