Sunday...cont...

I did really well yesterday. Walked round the precinct for a bit, my boyfriend bought me a book for 'being good'...lol. Then onto the newly opened Lidl. I'm not particulary interested in these kind of supermarkets, but i went because it was further from my comfort zone. I was a wee bit anxious and was going to turn around in the carpark and leave, but we sat in the car for a minute and i decided that now i was there, i would at least try and go inside. Mission Accomplished!!!!

The journey back to mine was fab. NO anxiety.

Comments

em said…
well done sarah, im sure these trips in the end will add up to the bigger things. did you get yourself the perfume? x
Sarah♥ said…
No perfume. I was bought the book, so i didn't need to buy myself a "treat"..lol
lotte said…
well done, i cant believe how far you are coming, I am so pleased for you....and you look gorgeous on the above pic....am loving the sun glasses :-)

xxx
Sarah♥ said…
Thank you gorgeous girl.

BIG sunnies were in place to cover hideous skin!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...