My siblings...




Comments

coffeecup said…
Do you have a twin sister Sarah? The likeness is uncanny!! What a beautiful bunch of people you are :) x
Sarah♥ said…
Ha - no. The first is my elder sister who is 39 (FULL SISTER), the next is my half sister who is 28 and then we have my half brother who is 26.

I think its strange how alike me and my half sister are and how little i look like my real sister.
coffeecup said…
Good heavens! That's amazing! Your half sister looks exactly like you!! I had to do a double-take to check she wasn't you. Wow! :)
Sarah♥ said…
We've always looked alike. But its strange, because my real sister and i obviously look nothing alike and my half sister looks alot like her mother, but somewhere my dads genes must be there. All 4 of us have blue eyes. My brothers' eyes are amazing. He's a proper ladies man...lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...