Wednesday...

I'm really excited.

Today, i was bored. So i've just called my mother to see what we could do and i came up with a plan and we're going to Cambridge...to do....guess what? MORE SHOPPING!!!!

Despite being agoraphobic, slightly mental and all the rest of my problems, i would say my life is pretty fricking good!

Still got a poorly boyfriend at home sick, so a big thumbs down to that - BUT a big thumbs up to buying new clothes :) We might even "do lunch".

Unfortunately before i do anything of this - i've got to have a blood test. A FASTING blood test. So i can't eat or drink anything until i've had it done. I'm craving my coffee. Mum is infact making me up a flask so i can take it with me, because by then, i will be gagging.

Comments

em said…
hope you had a nice day out, good luck with the bloods. x
Shelly said…
yay for new clothes!

Glad you to hear your life is great right now!!

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...