P.M.S

I would like to apologise to the gents that read this.

If it's not bad enough that us women have to bleed every-single-month, but why, OH WHY add all the rest of the shite that goes with it?

Bloating - So much so you can't get your jeans on. Nice. Staying in my PJ's today.
The need for carbs - Ugh, i've eaten too many slices of bread and biscuits today.
Swollen ankles - ALWAYS a winner.
Headache - Love it.
Moodiness - I apologise to my mum for being just a tad snappy yesterday.
Stomach ache - Great.
EXHAUSTION - Not really anything to do with PMS, but i thought i'd add it for fun.
Acne - If the rest isn't enough, give 'em acne as well!!!! WTF??

Thank goodness i am over the moodiness, headache and stomach ache - but everything else is still hanging on.

On to another subject matter. My boy has come home from school recently saying that some of the other children are calling him fat and one boy in particular said, "YOUR MUM IS FAT, THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SO FAT". Clearly the child doesn't know Stinkys mum!!!!!! He's almost as tall as me (he's one of the tallest boys in his class), he's NOT fat at all, he's solid. There is no belly on him what-so-ever. He is simply a big lad. Last night after his yummy dinner of homemade meat pie and veg i made some choc chip muffins. I asked him if he wanted any and to my horror he replied "No thank you mummy, i don't want to eat, i am too fat". Oh my goodness. I looked at him with one of my special looks and i explained to him that he's absolutely not overweight and that i don't want to hear him talking like that. Stink is such a good boy and i don't want him going down the bullied road like i had to endure. Kids can be such arseholes some times.

I've got a meeting with the teacher on Monday, it WILL be brought up!

Comments

lotte said…
PMS......I HATE IT!!!

Not sure where mine is at the minute though (not that im complaining....it will happen soon enough)

And as for the Kids calling Stinky names....I mean what the Fu*K, Iv seen his pictures and the lad is no where near fat....children can be horrible, nasty things at time......you do best to nip it in the bud.

And you can tell him from me. he is gorgeous and is definatley going to be a womaniser when he grows up, his eyes and smile will sell it every time for him. (maybe miss out the womaniser bit, he may be a bit young for thinking of chasing the girls!!)

xx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...