Remembering bits 'n' pieces

I know i am dragging up the past here, but i was sitting downstairs, having a ciggie, when i remembered something from when i was with ARSEWIPE. He had to travel somewhere for work and it was with two women. I am going back to when he'd only been in that job for maybe 6 months. Anyway....I distinctively recall her name being the name of his new bird and that he said she was blonde, which this chick is and older than him, again...his girlfriend is older.

So now i am wondering how long he was cheating on me for. Was it 6 months? A year? Maybe 2? Because when we split he'd been doing this job for perhaps 24/30 months.

It's not that i am bothered, not now...because obviously i am well over it, but the fact that he did it, STAYED WITH ME and treated me like dog shit, when he could have left a LONG time before. I think he enjoyed knowing that he could treat me anyway he could and i just put up with it, without question.

Looking back, i was a total idiot.

Whatever, what's done, is done and thank God i can write this without any emotion apart from pure relief that he's not in my life anymore and since his departure....my life has been on the up. Funny that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...