(Sarah takes a bow)

Well, what can i say?

I'm fabulous?
I'm amazing?
I'm bloody brilliant?
I'm just too damn good....?

NO PANIC! NO ANXIETY? NO NOTHING!
First time out of my hometown for any length of time for almost 12 years.

In the last year i have achieved more than i could have ever imagined...and i like to remind myself that when i first got with my boyfriend i couldn't go more than 1/2 mile in the car with him - and now..... CAMPING!!!!!! With other people!!!! OMG - I can hardly believe it myself...

NB -- If you're going to look at the pictures, they've uploaded back to front, so start at 90 and work backwards :)

...oh and, it was GAY weekend there...so there were loads of Rainbow flags, a disco ball and fairy lights - RIGHT UP MY STREET!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well done Sarah. That is remarkable and you must be rightly proud. I hope you go from strength to strength. It must be an amazing feeling after so long.

All the best

Nechtan
Sarah♥ said…
Thank you so much. It feels bloody fantastic - i cannot believe it to be honest.. :)

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...