De-cluttering

My boyfriend is still sick. He called me this morning at 6.44 to tell me that he'd been up again all night with stomach cramps, he's lost so much weight bless him and there's nothing i can do to help him.

He came round last night to see me despite being in pain. However, i sent him home after 20 minutes because he could barely stand up straight because his stomach was hurting so badly. We've got a busy weekend, i hope he feels better soon.

So...the main aim of my day was to empty my room. I would say i am 80% of the way there, however, the furniture is still in here, along with the odd piece of crap. My living room is storage at the moment, and i HATE being in a mess, but i have to live like it for now.

While cleaning i found some interesting things. I'm £12 richer for a start, that's always nice, then i found a picture of an ex friend, with her son and her ex-husband. I didn't even realise i still had it, well, i don't anymore, it joined the rest of the shit i dumped!...I also came across a lot of pieces of paper with "I LOVE YOU" written on them, from Arsewipe (and a picture of us together), where do you think they went? Straight in the bin!

I LOVE cleaning out...i cannot wait for my bedroom to be started now :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...