Let me tell you something...



Who would have thought, that I, Miss Sarah would be SO happy and content with her life...? Life is full of ups and downs, and i've (like a lot) have had my fair share of downs, and i'm pretty damn sure that i will have many more, but for now, living in the moment, i am so unbelievably happy. I am LOVING my life (still hating myself), but my world has expanded more than i could have ever hoped for. My boyfriend is amazing, patient and loving. He gives me what i need, i know it's not forever, but for now....it's all i need.



...and then you have Stinky. GORGEOUS, HANDSOME, FUNNY, doesn't have a single care, in the world, totally free from worries and stresses - the complete opposite to his crazy mother - and a real delight to be around. He loved camping. He adores my boyfriend. I love my boy so much and to be able to involve him in these things...is what makes it all worth while.



...Finally - raise a glass to new friends, who accept ME FOR ME!

Comments

Flipper said…
I am so pleased that you are so happy, it's been a long time coming :D xxx
I'm so thrilled for you Sarah. You certainly deserve to be this happy as you are such a lovely person. I loved the camping photos, it looked like everyone was having a ball and having heaps of fun. Love and live life to the fullest♥ Linda xxx
I'm so thrilled for you Sarah. You certainly deserve to be this happy as you are such a lovely person. I loved the camping photos, it looked like everyone was having a ball and having heaps of fun. Love and live life to the fullest♥ Linda xxx
Lisa x said…
Wow...what an achievement!

You've done so well! Glad you had a good time x
Sarah♥ said…
THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!

It's strange to think that I/Sarah was able to do something like that.. Fingers crossed that it's going to continue.

xxxxxx
coffeecup said…
Gorgeous lady I am over the moon for you. You are such an inspiration and you give me hope. May your happiness continue FOREVER xxx
Sarah♥ said…
Thank you beautiful.
Still have a mountain to climb though ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...