My agoraphobic week.

..and what a week it has been.

I've not had a day in since last Saturday until today. I've been out and about as if (dare i say it) i was NORMAL!

I've been places and done things i never thought i would be able to. Buying all this stuff for my room, back and forth to my boyfriends, over to my mothers, went to one town in the morning, then to another (in completely the opposite direction) when i had to spend 2 1/2 hours in A & E for my poor fractured finger, which i am very naughty because i've taken the dressing off and i am paying with pain today.

Today, i've blitz my house top to bottom with bleach. Fingers crossed i don't get that awful skin reaction like that last time i did it. Although it was only October when i redecorated in the kitchen, living room, hall/stairs/landing and bathroom, it now looks crappy compared to my "boudoir"... ;)

I've got to go back to Next tomorrow and change pillowcases, because i got the wrong ones, it's a bugger when that happens! Anyway....must rush, the bath is calling me.

Comments

vinny said…
Hi Sarah glad you have been out and about thats great,and ur bedroom look ace,nice and clean&fresh,love the flooring too.
soz about ur fingers bet they kill ;0(
hope u have a great week love vinny x♥x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...