Another hair cut.


It's getting shorter AND lighter!

Comments

vinny said…
oh yes i like that it really suits ya,i had a fringe ages ago but i always get sick of mine and end up growing it out again,i need some hair dye,ur colour is lovely,i do mine black mainly cos its so dark brown anyway that i cant go any lighter,wish i could but when i try and go lighter mine goes ginger lol ♥
Sarah♥ said…
Oh yes. We share another problem. My hair is dark too and will either go one of two colours, black if i darken it, or ginger if i try and lighten it. He put some minor highlights in it ages ago and they've gone like a honey colour in the sun, although the brown i *believe* is my natural colour. I've been growing out the black for what seems like forever. He's just been doing the roots to cover the unforunate greys. But i'm fine with that.

My tan. The Costa Essex!...lol
em said…
nice, ive just left mine so its a tad long at present, not sure what to do. x
lotte said…
Lovely lovely Lovely as always :)
x x x
Sarah♥ said…
Emma, i saw the pictures of your lovely long hair. I am slightly jealous, but long hair doesn't suit me anymore :(

x
Sarah♥ said…
NOT as lovely as you Charlotte.

x
Flipper said…
looking lovely :) i really want to get my hair cut soon, it's boring and blah and lifeless!
Sarah♥ said…
I can't recommend a hair cut enough. :)

But thank you for the compliment.

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...