Back again...

..and with more PHOTOS of what i've been doing :)

Yesterday, firstly we went to Next to take back my pillowcases. Got there and there was a notice saying "NO REFUNDS". Me being a thicket, missed the huge signs on the window saying SALE! Never mind, i may aswell have a look around while i was there. Just as well i did, because i bought a new rug and 2 more cushions, you all my know about my cushion fetish ;)

In the afternoon we went to my boyfriends brothers. Had a lovely time. Such nice people. I'd never been round there before, so that was all good. Then in the evening we had friends round for a curry. OMG - what a gorgeous curry it was too. I laughed my arse off....

Today i went to the seaside. It was amazing, the sea was WARM. Can you believe it? It's quite a distance to the beach, so a big test for me, but it all went smoothly. I couldn't have asked for a better day.

This whole week has been fantastic (boyfriend has been on holiday). I've never been so happy in my life. Everything is pulling together nicely. Agoraphobia is being kind to me at the moment and letting me venture out, so i am really appreciating this time. Definitely not taking it for granted because you never know when it's going to strike, but for now......i'm cool with it taking a back-seat in my life :)

I do hope everyone is well....
Much love to you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...