Crazy head.

I am all over the place today. I don't feel that great. I hate my acne ridden skin (been this way for weeks and weeks now). My head is telling me all crazy things, i am back thinking my relationship is a ticking time-bomb.

I am so ready for some kind of commitment. Not saying marriage, engagement, moving in, babies because i have accepted that none of those things are going to happen, but after almost 2 years of being together (in 10 weeks), we're moving nowhere and it hurts. I am just not worth it?

I sit and look at him and i love him so much, but because commitment is 'off the cards' i feel like a sack of shit. I don't know how long i can keep this up. I'm not getting any younger..... :(

Comments

lotte said…
Hugs Hun.....I dont like it when you are like this....it makes me sad that you are feeling so low/rubbish about yourself......You are beautiful and on your last YT video your skin looks good (i know what you are going to say.....make up etc BUT truly to me you looked BEAUTIFUL)

The relationship stuff.....never been good at that myself so advice wise...I SUCK....All I will say is you have been together nearly 2 years and he is still with you...so he MUST feel something....no one would stay with someone for 2 years out of pity...so No you dont have a ring on your finger...or live at his house....BUT he is with YOU and you alone....and you know what in my humble opinion Commitment in the ring/marriage/baby sense isn't all its cacked up to be.

I hope I have not offended you....

Lots of love hun....me the crazy northern lass x x x
:)
Sarah♥ said…
Not offended in the slightest, i always appreciate your comments my lovely.

Marriage IS shit. I've been there, done it twice. Me and marriage just don't work out...

I can't put my finger on what exactly i want...i guess its because i am usually married/living with someone/or knocked up after this long being with someone :)

UGH!!!

Thank you for the lovely things you said about me... RIGHT BACK AT YA SISTA!!!!

MUCH LOVE - Crazy Essex Girl xxxx
Kaci said…
What sort of commitment are you looking for? And why is commitment "off the cards" You totally are worth it and I am sure he feels the same way too if he has been with you for two years. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...