Days like today...

..it's as if i don't have agoraphobia.

Had the PERFECT day with my BF. We did a lot of nipping around to different places, as well as me (the garden warrior) completely transforming his back garden into something that I AM PROUD OF!

Spent ages scrubbing his patio, then i weeded, then i got up all his shingle (i don't like shingle), and then we turfed 1/2 his garden, making his boarders nice and straight again, as well as turfing where all the shingle was. I've got my fingers crossed that it will take, it will do, as long as he keeps watering it and doesn't let it die!

Laying in bed now feeling totally content.

THUMBS UP for Monday :)

UPDATE on the puppy-nupster:- I would say she's 75% better, she let out an enormous yelp when i stroked her back ealier. I'll get her to finish the medication then perhaps i will take her back to the vets just to get her checked over again. She's eating/drinking/pooping and peeing perfectly fine, so thats good.

Comments

vinny said…
hi hun thats fab that uve been enjoying yourself in the garden and this lovely weather while it lasts,soooo glad ur puppy is on the mend thats great news,i tried to post a message before on your other blog thing about your friend and the baby but it wouldnt post for some reason? anyway i'm so happy for her,i went for my 20 week scan the other day and everything was fine with the baby even though ive not felt it move as yet lol lazy devil,we wanted to know the sex so she told us it was a girl whoooo but could only tell us 70% so i think we are gonna go private in about a month or maybe earlier just to make sure for certain cos i wanna know for sure and 70% aint good enough for me lol even though ive already started buying little girl outfits,pink summer dresses etc,we have decided her name will be
Teegan Sophia Rose Davies
so we are both dead excited and i think its really cute that you speak to your friends bump cos i play nursery rhymes to my bump from my phone ha ha,all my love to you both and good luck to her,not long now xxx♥xxx
hope this sends this time ;0)

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...