Three words "The Food Company"....

Went cleaning round to my sisters this morning (my *new* job..lol). It's fabulous to get up and need to be out the door by 9am, i love it.

Boyfriend picked me up with no clue as to where we were going. We first stopped off at a local lake, but they wanted £5 to park, so we drove on.... I asked where we were going next and he said "You'll see....". 35 minutes later and a stint on the A12 we ended up at a campsite which he thought we could go to in the summer, looks good to me. It was lovely and very nice shower blocks too, which is always a bonus! On the way home is a Next home store, yes please, we'll take a look in there, but couldn't see anything, so the next shop i wanted to go in was "The Food Company"....OMG.... It's amazing. Lovely organic, foreign, home made foods. I bought Swordfish for my boyfriend at £10.50...What the heck!? Then i got some Gorgonzola, Roquefort and chilli cheese, 2 packets of delicious biscuits, a packet of rather childish cheesy fish shaped nibbles, organic veg and some bread.... I think that came to around £40!!!! Still, we don't often go there, because it IS so expensive.

Dropped off the food at home and popped in to see my mother briefly, she needed me to order something off the internet for her, so i didn't mind sitting down and having a cuppa and a wee chat!

So now i'm home. My boyfriend said "Why don't you drive my car to XXXX?" Now this place is about 30 seconds from my house, but since i've not driven alone since i got rid of my car about 3/4 years ago, i guess he wanted me to start small. Instead i drove down to the road where my son's school is, and as far again in the opposite direction... GET ME DRIVING ALONE!!!! :)

Good day - good food.

Comments

Lisa x said…
You've made amazing progress! Keep up the positive thinking. It's obviously working! x
vinny said…
well done thats amazing hun keep up the good work and stay as posative as you are as its nice to hear you happy,good on ya x♥x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...