What i am THANKFUL for day 1/2/3/4

1. THANK YOU FOR my mother
2. THANK YOU FOR my son
3. THANK YOU FOR my boyfriend
4. THANK YOU FOR having a roof over my head
5. THANK YOU FOR my extended family
6. THANK YOU FOR being well today
7. THANK YOU FOR feeling loved

1. THANK YOU FOR my nice garden
2. THANK YOU FOR my friends
3. THANK YOU FOR Bluebell
4. THANK YOU FOR being able to get places without my ma
5. THANK YOU FOR not having toothache
6. THANK YOU FOR not having a headache today
7. THANK YOU FOR having people support me, unconditionally

1. THANK YOU FOR being able to see
2. THANK YOU FOR the internet :)
3. THANK YOU FOR my clean house
4. THANK YOU FOR COFFEE
5. THANK YOU FOR the uber funny Gavin and Stacey
6. THANK YOU FOR being able to do a big food shop today
7. THANK YOU FOR Vaseline

1. THANK YOU FOR the sun shining today
2. THANK YOU FOR water flowing from my taps.
3. THANK YOU FOR Peanut butter
4. THANK YOU FOR becoming an auntie soon
5. THANK YOU FOR electricity
6. THANK YOU FOR feeling warm
7. THANK YOU FOR witch Hazel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...