Happy to report..

...That my puppy-nupster is doing well. After a long crate rest she finally ate and had something to drink yesterday afternoon. We're still having to make sure she's not doing too much, but at least she's responding to me now :)

Also my dearest friend had a 4D scan done of her baby today and sent me one of the pictures of *it*. She wouldn't have had one done, but due to sad circumstances (nothing to do with the baby) she decided that it was a good decision. But oh my goodness, it was AMAZING! I am so very excited about meeting this little one.... It's been a VERY LONG journey, but with only 11 weeks to go, not much longer to wait. I had the pleasure of spending the entire day with her yesterday...and i spoke several times to her bump...she thinks i am insane, i just want the baby to recognise my voice....her wonderful Auntie Sarah!!!!!

Good weekend.

We've been out visiting all day and now time for a rest :)

Comments

coffeecup said…
Happy news! Very good weekend Miss Sarah :) xxx
Flipper said…
glad the pups doing well and you've had a good weekend :) xxx
Nikki said…
Really glad your lil doggy is better. Our dog (my parents and I) was really sick and its hard to do anything, go out, think straight, be normal.. Its all on hold till theyre better. So glad shes on the mend though :)
lotte said…
Yeah so glad she's on the mend.....x x x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...