SO...

...many things in our lives that we take for granted, everyday things....small things, the bigger things...but do we take time out and be grateful?? I can now (thankfully) say a BIG FAT YES!

For example. I go downstairs to make a cup of coffee. I am thankful for my house, my stairs, the carpet, the people who laid the carpet, made the carpet, the people who built my house, i am thankful to the people in South America who harvested the coffee beans, the man who invented electricity, the kettle, cutlery, the water in my tap, the cows that produced the milk, you get the idea - right? Every minute, of EVERY day WE should give thanks to all things around us, and take NOTHING for granted, because like we see on the news, in Japan, it can all disappear in a second.

I AM SO GRATEFUL for all the things i have been blessed with. WE don't know how lucky we are. So...please, just think about it, at least.

Have a great day :)

Comments

vinny said…
yes i think about people who are less fortunate than ourselfs and it does make you wonder what life would be like,eating rice living in a mud hut with no electric etc etc so we brits are very very lucky really xx
Sarah♥ said…
I'm going to watch RED NOSE DAY tomorrow night, that's a HUGE reality check. I WILL donate...i can't not.

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...