My Saturday...

Where do i start?

I was a little indecisive about going to Chelmo on Saturday, i didn't know whether i could really be arsed or not, but at the end of my road i thought, why not? Shopping, always a good way to cheer a girl up (you know me!!).

So got there and i jokingly said to my boy "If we see (my ex) be nice...". He lives/works there and in the million times i have been there, we've never seen him, but for some reason yesterday i really thought we might.

I'm in topshop and i'm walking toward the till when out of the corner of my eye i see a Superdry jacket, i looked up, saw a shaved head....it was then when it clicked, it was my ex husband. OMG. OMG. OMG. It's the first time i have laid eyes on him in 2 years. My heart was obviously racing, then before i knew it out of my mouth came "OI!!!".... WFT? He turned around, saw my son, saw my mum then saw me. "Oh, hello...., you've grown Stinky". Then he looked at me and said "So, how are you?"... I replied "Yeah good thanks, really good.....". "You?"..... "Yeah, i'm alright thanks....". That was it. I looked at him and smiled and "Nice to see you ". And i walked off. I've been dreading that day, because we all know he was the love of my life and seeing him with another women i was worried that i would break down and all my sadness would come flooding out about losing him.... but nothing. I felt nothing.

H &M is right next to Waterstones, and in the window my mum saw a book by an author she really likes and as it's mothers day soon i bought it for her. Stinky wanted to go get a hot chocolate in Costa which is upstairs in the book shop, we always go there for our drinks. While mum is getting the drinks i look at the 'self-help' section, my favourite....i stumble across two books....

So yeah, sitting there, minding my own business reading the free copy of the Daily Mail and mum nudges me under the table. "What?"..... She kind of does a nod 'over there'.... I look up.... OMFG - you kidding me???? ...THE EX AND HIS GIRLFRIEND! I couldn't believe it.

We drank up and left.

My son, isn't the quietest child and in-between doing the moonwalk and singing, i don't know if he saw me or not, i am just thankful that he came in after us, otherwise i'd have looked like a stalker....PMSL!

My mother dropped me off at the boyfriends and we popped in round friends then had a quite afternoon, i had a major headache and had a little sleep, got up, still felt shit... Slept quite nicely last night though, so it's all good.

Today (Sunday), i have done some cleaning (oh shit, just remembered i need to put washing on....!!), and i am going to start reading my new books :)

Have a good day...

Comments

lotte said…
I like all of this....I cant believe how far you have come since leaving him. And you felt nothing....thats a good thing as well x x x
Sarah♥ said…
Leaving him!? He asked me for a divorce over the phone ;)

I'm rather chuffed that i had no feelings...all i could think about was my boyfriend... xxx
Kaci said…
Lovely scarf! I've read some books by Wayne Dyer and enjoyed them, he's quite good!
Sarah♥ said…
I'm 90 something pages into The Power and i like this as much as i did the secret. Will start on the other one as soon as i have finished The Power and i'll let you know :)

Hope you're well.

x

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...