"Garden time"..



..I've been meaning to do the garden all week, but with other commitments, crying neighbours on my door and the interference of bad weather i FINALLY managed to get out yesterday and do the 'BIG CLEAR-UP'.... Everyone who reads my blog (unless you're new) would know just how much i LOVE LOVE LOVE gardening. I adore the physical activity, the results at the end and also even more so when my neighbours jokingly say "Yeah...and when you've done yours you can do ours too"....Well, to me...that is simply the best thing. "Okay, i'll do yours in a bit...."(insert a stupid big smiley face).

It took me hours. I weeded, moved stuff, mowed mowed and mowed again (the grass was really long), strimmed....swept, cut plants back....everything, FRONT AND BACK! I was in my element... :)

It was a grotty cloudy day when i started but by mid afternoon when i finally finished up the sun was blazing down.

....SO AFTER ALL THAT - i came in and cleaned my house, top to bottom. Bleached everything that was white. Washed floors, dusted, hoovered, tidied...you name it i did it, AND on top of that i managed to squeeze in dying my hair too... :)

So i get a big thumbs up for a productive day!!! (Which i forgot to mention was all done on no more than 2 hours sleep.... - Wonder women? Think so!)

Comments

vinny said…
wow you did loads yesterday so hope you had more sleep lastnight,your garden looks much neater now its all been cut and swept etc,i leave the garden to my fella as i don't really like gardening,infact i don't think ive ever used a mower lol,well he did it the other day and the little gits from 2 doors down came and smashed a glass bottle of wkd on the path grrrr so that had to be swept up,i know it was them as they are always out the front drinking but the parents are drinkers too so no better so we just never say anything,if it got too bad i would though,hope the kids have not been at ur fence again or anything xxx♥xxx
Sarah♥ said…
I hope i sleep better too!

The fence is still broken and needs to be replaced, i'll get round to it at some point ;)

x
vinny said…
well when you do lets hope they don't break it again for ya,u should get a spy cam thing outside ur house lol ♥

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...