I felt my friends baby kick yesterday, a truly magical moment for me! So excited for June.... :)

Comments

vinny said…
wow so cool i can't wait for mine to move,i'm 17 weeks yesterday so i think its usually around 20 weeks they say i think? hope ur friend is doing well and is feeling ok in herself x♥x
Sarah♥ said…
It was really cool.

She is doing fine thank you - got a few more weeks left yet, she was 26 weeks on Saturday, so yeah...VERY EXCITED!
vinny said…
oh she is due quite a bit b4 me then,does she know the sex? i'm deffo gonna find out if the baby has its legs open on scan day lol ;0) ♥
Sarah♥ said…
She doesn't know and doesn't want to know the sex. They want it to be a surprise ;)

x
Flipper said…
ooh yay, how exciting :) can't wait to feel ours kick but got a bit to wait yet! xxxam
Sarah♥ said…
Oh yes, CONGRATS!!! How exciting!? It'll come around quickly!

I think my friends pregnancy is the LONGEST ONE EVER! She had to have IVF to get this little one and thank God it worked first time, but what with the investigate operation right back last March/April, to the whole IVF procedure, it's been a long time!!!!

Can't wait to meet *it*....
vinny said…
oh sorry she has had to go through so much crap,it took us about 3 months and i was crapping myself why it was taking so long lol but that is deffo not long compared to what a lot of people go through,i'm so thrilled it worked for them as i know people who spend a fortune on ivf so glad it worked first time thats great news,i know she doesn't know me but pass on my best wishes for a healthy beautiful baby ;0) XX♥XX
Sarah♥ said…
They were trying for a while.., but go there in the end.

I will pass on your best wishes to her, Thank you xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...