Let's talk about medication...

So it's been 28 days since i started my medication...it's been okay, however i am plagued with headaches, exhaustion and all the same symptoms still persist that i had before i started the pills, but now, instead of running to the doctors, i REFUSE to go... Not interested, i would rather be in pain, sit here with the buzzing, numb face, burning lips, tremors and twitching... than go back there again!!!! No way....

Saying all that, what do i want out of my medication?

I don't want to be depressed...

AND

I want to be able to go out freely again, without anxiety and panic...

That's all...

To be able to go out alone is something that i will aim toward, but NOT focus on. I would be MORE than fine with just to be happy...

Comments

vinny said…
Tablets have never worked for me and they just give me even more side effects,i get migraines anyway which are horrid so i know how you feel,the dr's are never any help ;0(
hope you feel better soon hun xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Santa Pod..

Dilemma...

The last month...